Dupont Filmtec Membrane Price in Pakistan
Dupont Filmtec membranes are one of the best brackish and ser water series of formerly known as Dow Filmtec company. These membranes are the best for RO Reverse osmosis Systems for good and long results. These membranes are made in Dupont USA and also available in Pakistan. So here we ensure the originality of all the models of Filmtec Membranes and try to provide you the best Filmtec Membrane Price in Pakistan with complete technical data sheet. You can also download all BW and SW Dupont Filmtec Membranes data sheets below. With the help of these data sheets you can select the right membrane according to your needs.
FILMTEC BW30-400 High Rejection, High Surface Area Brackish Water RO Element
The FILMTEC™ BW30-400 is the product of choice when the highest quality permeate is
required. It was the first 400 square foot membrane element on the market and continues to
be widely used in new equipment and retrofits where system capital and productivity are
• FilmTec’s superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent
performance element-to-element and year-after-year.
• BW30-400 elements deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during
the manufacturing process. This is one reason why FILMTEC elements are more
durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1-13) than other RO elements.
• With more than a decade of proven performance, BW30-400 is the product you can rely
on for years of trouble-free operation.
DOW FILMTEC™ SW30HRLE–400 Element High Rejection, Seawater Reverse Osmosis Element
Dow Water & Process Solutions offers various premium seawater reverse osmosis (RO)
elements designed to reduce capital and operation cost of seawater RO systems.
DOW FILMTEC™ Elements combine premium membrane performance with automated
precision fabrication which takes system performance to exceptional levels.
DOW FILMTEC™ SW30HRLE–400 Elements offer a combination of high rejection and low
energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium- and high-salinity feedwater.
Benefits of the DOW FILMTEC SW30HRLE–400 element include
- Helps systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower
energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and
other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the
performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative posttreatments. This is one reason DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may
be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1 – 13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves
reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to
lower your cost of operation.